REGULATION OF GENERAL USE OF AQUATIC CENTRE
HPTP AQUATIC CENTRE1. Users are allowed to use the Aquatic Center.
2. All users are required to leave Aquatic Center after a session ends.
3. Users should be sure not to spill drinks, and all beverages bottled should be disposed in the bins provided.
4. Users are required to be responsible and take care of all their wealth PTP Sports Center from being destroyed and abused.
5. The PTP is not responsible for the safety, loss and damage to property while using the ring.
6. Users who violate this rule will be fined and will be prohibited from using the courts.
7. Cancellation is under the operation of the Management HPTP Sports Center.
8. Failure to users/tenants comply with all the conditions listed may result in canceled reservations without prior notice.
9. Users are prohibited from bringing non-halal drinks/food in or around the area of HPTP Aquatic Center.
Aquatic Centre in rent to people who appreciate the sport and not for profit. Therefore, the Management appreciate players/fans who respect the law above.
|Monday-Sunday||8.00 AM-12.00 NOON & 2.00 PM- 6.00 PM|
For information on rentals, please contact the HPTP Sports Centre in:
HPTP Sports Center Section Special Projects, Development Division, Ministry of Higher Education City University Pagoh
Tel: +06 974 4000
APPLICATION FOR ONLINECan visit our website at: http://fms.hptp.edu.my/