The Discussion Room is a closed space and priority is given to users who do group activities with an atmosphere of privacy. There are four (4) Discussion Rooms available, which are Discussion Room 3, Discussion Room 4 located on level two (2), Discussion Room 1B and Discussion Room 2B located on level three (3). The Room Picture is as follows:
Discussion Room Booking Procedures
- For Discussion Rooms 3, 4 and 2B, the minimum limit of users is 3 people and the maximum limit is 6 people.
- While for Discussion Room 1B, the minimum user limit is 6 people and the maximum limit is 12 people.
- Users can make reservations at the Customer Service Counter by simply filling out the Discussion Room reservation form.
- The staff on duty will provide an empty Discussion Room after completing the form.
- Advance reservations are not allowed to users.